[nova][stable] Nova stable branch liaison

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Tue Mar 10 08:16:54 UTC 2020

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 19:01, Lee Yarwood <lyarwood at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 09-03-20 16:27:25, Balázs Gibizer wrote:
>>  Hi Team,
>>
>>  According to the wiki [1] we still have Matt as a stable branch
>> liaison for
>>  nova. Obviously we need to find somebody else as Matt is gone. I'm
>> not part
>>  of the nova-stable-core team so I cannot assume default ownership
>> of that.
>>  Also I see that we have a small but active stable team so I hope
>> somebody
>>  from that team can step forward and can take this role.
>
> Yup I would be happy to help with this.

Thank you for taking this work up.

> Should I update the page assuming we don't have any other volunteers?

I trust you that you can do it and I handle this in a first come first
serve basis. But anyone who want to help in stable maint can reach out
to me (or I guess to you as well) publicly or privately and we can
arrange further load sharing if needed. Also after the PTL election the
next PTL (if any) can re-evaluate the liaison situation if needed.

I updated the wiki accordingly.

Cheers,
gibi