[nova] bug triage

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Mon Mar 9 10:01:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

We surpassed the somewhat magical line of having more than 100
untriaged nova bugs [1]. For me it seems that how we, as a team, are
handling the incoming bugs is not sustainable. I'm guilty as well of
not doing bug triage in a last two months. So I'm personally trying to
change now and dedicate a weekly times lot to look at the bug list. But
I also want to open a discussion about bug triage in genera.

How can we handle the incoming bugs?

I see that neutron does a weekly rotation of bug deputy and for them it
works nicely. What do you think? Do we want to try that? Do we have
enough volunteers to create a nice rotation period?

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New