FW: 2020 OSF Events & coronavirus

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Fri Mar 6 20:56:41 UTC 2020

I wanted to make sure everyone saw this thread on the foundation mailing list, since I know not everyone is subscribed to both lists:

Archive: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2020-March/002852.html

Please join that ML thread to share feedback on this topic, or you can reach out directly to myself or jonathan at openstack.org

I saw first hand how we all pulled together during the Snowpenstack in Dublin, so I know we'll once again pull together as a community to get through this!

Mark