[neutron] Propose Lajos Katona for Neutron core team

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 15:28:59 UTC 2020

Hi neutrinos,

I would like to propose Lajos Katona (irc: lajoskatona) as a member of the Neutron core team.
Lajos is Neutron contributor Neutron since around Queens cycle and now he is one of the most active reviewers in the Neutron group projects.
He was one of the key contributors in cooperation with Nova and Placement teams to deliver guaranteed minimum bandwidth feature in OpenStack.
He is very active and helpful with triaging and fixing Neutron bugs and issues in our CI.

During last few cycles he proved that he has wide knowledge about Neutron code base. He is currently also a maintainer of some neutron stadium projects which shows that he has knowledge about code base not only about neutron but also Neutron stadium.

The quality and number of his reviews are comparable to other members of the Neutron core team: https://www.stackalytics.com/?release=ussuri&module=neutron-group and are higher every cycle :)
I think he will be great addition to our core team.

I will keep this nomination open for a week or until all current cores will respond.

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer
Red Hat