答复: [nova][ptl] Temporary Nova PTL until election

Brin Zhang(张百林) zhangbailin at inspur.com
Fri Mar 6 08:49:06 UTC 2020

> 主题: [lists.openstack.org代发][nova][ptl] Temporary Nova PTL until election
>
> Hi,

> Since Eric announced that he has to leave us [1] I have been working internally with my employee to be able to take
> over the Nova PTL position. Now I've got the necessary approvals. The official PTL election is close [2] and I'm ready to
> fill the PTL gap until the proper PTL election in April.
>
> Is this a workable solution for the community?

+1,
Yes, at 2020-03-05 (Thursday) nova meeting talked this topic [#1].
After long-term cooperation with gibi in community work, I agree that he will take over the PTL vacancy brought by Eric, and I think we need to do so.

[#1]http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-meeting/%23openstack-meeting.2020-03-05.log.html#t2020-03-05T14:19:38-2-3