[all][tc] Stepping down from TC

Nate Johnston nate.johnston at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 19:54:32 UTC 2020

Thank you for everything you have done over the years Alex.  When I went to my
first summit (Tokyo), you and Lana were two of the first people I met and your
warm welcome helped put me on a course to become a part of the community.  Thank
you for being a person always looking out for the user and the newbie and making
all of OpenStack better for it.

Nate