OSC future (formerly [glance] Different checksum between CLI and curl)

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:00:49 UTC 2020

Folks,

I think we should clarify the problem we are discussing.
The discussion started when the response to "there could be a bug in
OSC" was "we are not recommending OSC".
I don't feel like OSC lagging behind per-project-specific client in
terms of features is a bad thing considering the workload.
On the other hand, suddenly making OSC "not recommended" for a project
already supported by / supporting OSC is a <<bad thing>>. (TM)
I feel like there should be an official on how we are going to handle
the clients situation and just document it.

-yoctozepto