[all] oslotest 4.0 drops the moxstubout and functional modules, stestr dependency

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 15:05:26 UTC 2020

Per $subject, the 'oslotest.moxstubout' modules has been removed in
oslotest 4.0 and we no longer include 'stestr' in our list of
dependencies. I think I've resolved all issues in the 'openstack/'
namespaced projects, but if not the remedies are to either switch to
mock or explicitly included 'stestr' in your 'test-requirements.txt'
file, respectively. We've also removed the
'oslotest.functional' module, but there do not appear to have been any
users of this module.

Stephen