[release][tc][horizon] xstatic repositories marked as deprecated

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Mar 3 13:54:41 UTC 2020

On 3/3/20 4:11 AM, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
> Thanks Thierry for the detail explanation.
> The horizon team will update the corresponding repos for new minor
> releases and follow the usual release process.
> One question: we have passed the milestone-2. Is it better to wait
> till Victoria dev cycle is open?
>
> Thanks,
> Akihiro

We are past the deadline for inclusion in ussuri. But that said, these
are things that are currently being used by the team, so I think it's a
little misleading in its current state. I think we should get these new
releases done in this cycle if possible.

Part of this is also the assumption that these will be cycle based. I
wonder if this are more appropriate as independent deliverables? That
means they are not tied to a specific release cycle and can be released
whenever there is something to be released. At least something to think
about.

https://releases.openstack.org/reference/release_models.html#cycle-with-intermediary