[ironic] 2nd Victoria meetup

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 11:50:04 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Since we're switching to 6 releases per year cadence, I think it makes
sense to have short virtual meetups after every release. The goal will be
to sync on priorities, exchange ideas and define plans for the upcoming 2
months of development. Fooling around is also welcome!

Please vote for the best 2 hours slot next week:
https://doodle.com/poll/3r9tbhmniattkty8. I tried to include more potential
time zones, so apologies for so many options. Please cast your vote until
Friday, 12pm UTC, so that I can announce the final time slot this week.

Dmitry