[openstack-discuss][airship-discuss][openstack-helm] Ceph Bluestore

Roman Gorshunov paye600 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:22:27 UTC 2020

Hello Dominik,

Thanks for the question. Please, let me redirect it to the OpenStack-Helm project mailing list,
as Airship only consumes Ceph charts from openstack-helm-infra repository (previously from
openstack-helm repo).

Technically I see that ceph-osd in OpenStack-Helm supports Bluestore [0], so if you would
want to deploy with Bluestore, you would need to change Armada documents (e.g. [1][2]) to
use Bluestore.

[0] https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-helm-infra/src/branch/master/ceph-osd/values.yaml#L236 <https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-helm-infra/src/branch/master/ceph-osd/values.yaml#L236>
[1] https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap/src/branch/master/site/seaworthy/software/charts/ucp/ceph/ceph-osd.yaml <https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap/src/branch/master/site/seaworthy/software/charts/ucp/ceph/ceph-osd.yaml>
[2] https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap/src/branch/master/site/seaworthy/software/charts/osh/openstack-tenant-ceph/ceph-osd.yaml <https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap/src/branch/master/site/seaworthy/software/charts/osh/openstack-tenant-ceph/ceph-osd.yaml>

Best regards,
Roman Gorshunov