[neutron][tc][solum] Properly retire networking-onos, solum-infra-guestagent, openstack-ux

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Jun 25 12:11:55 UTC 2020

These three repositories have been retired by their projects some time
ago [1]:
- openstack-ux: 2017-02-24
- networking-onos: 2016-11-01
- solum-infra-guestagent: 2016-11-24

They have no contribution and are still setup in Zuul, I'll retire them
now following our retirement process [2] and thus remove them from Zuul.

See [3] for changes,

Andreas

Links:
[1]
https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/reference/legacy.yaml
[2]
https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/repository.html#retiring-a-repository
[3] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:finish-retire
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg