[cinder] volume list query ("managing" statuses) spec

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:36:12 UTC 2020

The spec is https://review.opendev.org/#/c/726070/

I took the action item at today's virtual mid-cycle meeting to summarize
the discussion on the review so that the spec can be revised.  While
doing that, I looked through the code carefully, and I think that the
spec is actually on the right track, though there seem to be several
bugs associated with this issue.

In any case, I just left an enormous comment on the review.  I need
other reviewers to read through and comment/respond so that haixin and
zhangbailin can get some consensus on how to revise the spec.

thanks,
brian