[2020 Summit] Programming Committee Nominations Open
ashlee at openstack.org
Wed Jun 24 17:06:52 UTC 2020
Programming Committee nominations for the 2020 Open Infrastructure Summit are open!
Programming Committees for each Track will help build the Summit schedule, and are made up of individuals working in open infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
• Help the Summit team put together the best possible content based on your subject matter expertise
• Promote the individual Tracks within your networks
• Review the submissions and Community voting results in your particular Track
• Determine if there are any major content gaps in your Track, and if so, potentially solicit additional speakers directly to submit
• Ensure diversity of speakers and companies represented in your Track
• Avoid vendor sales pitches, focusing more on real-world user stories and technical, in-the-trenches experiences
2020 Summit Tracks:
• 5G, NFV & Edge
• AI, Machine Learning & HPC
• Container Infrastructure
• Getting Started
• Hands-on Workshops
• Open Development
• Private & Hybrid Cloud
• Public Cloud
If you’re interested in nominating yourself or someone else to be a member of the Summit Programming Committee for a specific Track, please fill out the nomination form. Nominations will close on July 10, 2020.
Programming Committee selections will occur before we open the Call for Presentations (CFP) to receive presentations so that the Committees can host office hours to consult on submissions, and help promote the event.
The CFP will be open July 1 - August 4, 2020.
Please email speakersupport at openstack.org with any questions or feedback.
Community & Events Coordinator
More information about the openstack-discuss