[neutron][drivers] Propose Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez for Neutron drivers team

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 07:03:33 UTC 2020

Hi,

Rodolfo is very active Neutron contributor since long time. He has wide
knowledge about all or almost all areas of the Neutron and Neutron stadium
projects.
He is an expert e.g. in ovs agent, pyroute and privsep module, openvswitch
firewall, db layer, OVO and probably many others. He also has very good
understanding about Neutron project in general, about it's design and
direction of development.

Rodolfo is also active on our drivers meetings already and I think that his
feedback about many things there is very good and valuable for the team.
For all these reasons I think that he will be great addition to our
drivers team.

I will keep this nomination open for a week waiting for Your feedback and
votes.

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer