[Image-Encryption] current state

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 22 21:11:20 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-19 13:46:35 +0200 (+0200), Josephine Seifert wrote:
> Hi from the image-encryption-popupteam,
>
> we would like to provide a summary of what happened during the
> last year:
[...snip all the really good stuff...]

Thanks for putting this together; it's a really great way to catch
the rest of the community up on your progress. Occasional summaries
like this are especially important in long-running cross-project
efforts, so that representatives of individual teams better
understand where the specs and implementation they're reviewing fit
into the bigger picture. It's also a benefit to prospective users,
who can see measurable progress and may even be encouraged to get
involved and prioritize assistance from within their respective
organizations.
--
Jeremy Stanley