[neutron] netflow exports from open vswitch

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Mon Jun 22 13:38:38 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Has anyone here configured their Neutron-managed Open vSwitch to export netflow data to a collector? I’ve seen plenty of documentation on how to configure the export, but little-to-nothing regarding this configuration within the scope of an OpenStack cloud. Seems pretty straightforward, but we’re curious as to what the performance impacts might be and whether or not the configuration gets wiped or persists in the OVSDB.

Thanks!

James Denton