[all][qa] uWSGI release broke devstack jobs

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Jun 22 01:05:56 UTC 2020

 ---- On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 11:58:51 -0500 Goutham Pacha Ravi <gouthampravi at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 8:58 AM Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote:
 > Updates:
 >
 > uwsgi issue is fixed and merged for master as well for stable branches till stein[1] but the gate is still blocked
 > on stable branches due to neutron-grenade-multinode job failure.  master gate is all green.
 >
 > For neutron-grenade-multinode, we are backporting its working zuulv3 native version
 > to stable branches:
 > - Ussuri: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735948/
 > - Train and Stein - need grenade base job to be backported first which we will do. If that can not be done by today,
 > the suggestion is to make that jobs as n-v till all backports are merged.
 >
 > NOTE: Extended maintenance stable branches are still broken,  we discussed those in qa channel, I will start a different
 > ML thread for the new proposed approach for their testing.
 >
 > Thanks for the update GhanshyamDevstack plugins that use the uwsgi framework from devstack will need a small fix too, in all branches, like: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735895/
 > [1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/I82f539bfa533349293dd5a8ce309c9cc0ffb0393

Thanks Goutam for adding the plugins side fixes.

Updates:

Fixes are merged now till stable/stein, uwsgi issue will not occur so you can recheck.

Please note, there are other issues happening like 'virtualenv not found' or 'tox not found' etc, refer to my weekly gate status email for more updates.

-gmann