Switching the Interop meeting from irc to meetpad + next week Friday 26 UTC 17 - agenda
pramchan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 18:57:13 UTC 2020
The irc was unkind to us and cancelled today's meeting of #openstack-interop.
Appreciate for your considerations - lets go back and revive meetpad from next week and we will be better off as with less than 30 people this option will be better than either zoom or irc, as we do have an "Interop-WG-weekly-meeting" established.
or (https://meetpad.opendev.org). After click join by entering - Interop-WG-weekly-meeting - courtesy - Kendall
[extra benefit of including etherpad integration (the videoconference doubles as an etherpad document, avoiding jumping between windows).]
Agenda for next Friday 26th June 17 UTC / 10 PDT call on meetpad: (If you can solve through email do answer back)
(Please update if you need changes - https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/interop)
1.Interop Ussusri Guidelines established - documented the details in here and merged.
2. To supersede or abandon this.https://blueprints.launchpad.net/refstack/+spec/interop-2020.06 - Ghanshyam or Mark - please confirm
3. Marketplace participants
Regards to Survey questions - https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2007511
4. The Content & Procedure of Survey to be identified and agreed - How to send message to Vendors , Distro's, Hosting Partners and other Marketplace participants to test for Logo updates for 2020.06 Ussuri cycle - Consistency in meeting times on irc and websites - Update site for logo - https://www.openstack.org/brand/interop/ - update site for irc meeting time - https://refstack.openstack.org/#/about#about
5. Implementing updates to project governance - https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/reference/projects.yamlHow to enable tag assert:supports-api-interoperability (for Core + Add-ons for Integrated Projects)
- - tc:approved-release
- - starter-kit:compute
- - vulnerability:managed
- - assert:follows-standard-deprecation
- - assert:supports-upgrade
- - assert:supports-rolling-upgrade
- - assert:supports-accessible-upgrade
- - stable:follows-policy
- - assert:supports-api-interoperability
6. Ideas for new logo programs to propose to Board working with TC- Any legal disclaimers or change required - Conformance or validation vs. compliance?- Revising Object Storage Logo for Swift Compliance (For paid partners)- Bare Metal Ironic- Container Projects - Airship Cloud to StarlingX Edge Interop,- kubernetes Conformance for OpenStack & Opne Infra Projects.
Chair / Interop WG (Prakash Ramchandran)Co-Chairs (Mark V.Voelker & Ghanshyam Maan)
Platinum Partner Rep. from Board (Arkady Kanevsky)
On Friday, June 19, 2020, 10:27:16 AM PDT, prakash RAMCHANDRAN <pramchan at yahoo.com> wrote:
All I tried to get into irc and its way slow and not sure what nic registration and are access issues are for irc.Either you would have started the meeting and continued on the topics listed in agenda or I assume its cancelled.
We will regroup next week but looks like again coming back to only zoom as option and so will setup with either Openstack Staff or go back to Dell Zoom as my only option.
My apology, all botched up on communication for last 4 weeks with no real verbal communications.
It has been a challenge for me, previous StarlingX vs Airship meeting went off well but this happened, not sure why and still tring to track irc issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openstack-discuss