[all][api] Service discovery guidelines moving into frozen state

Michael McCune elmiko at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 16:33:53 UTC 2020

hello all,

this is a general advisory from the API SIG to inform the wider community
that we are moving 2 guidelines[0][1] into a frozen state for final review.
You can learn more about the API SIG guideline process in this document[2].

These guidelines have been in the drafting stage for quite a long time and
it is with much exuberance that i send this message. I would also like to
give special thanks to Monty Taylor for his continued guidance and
oversight.

if you are listed as a cross project liaison for the API SIG, you have
automatically been added to the reviewer list for these merge requests.
these guidelines will be merged in 1 week if there are no objections on the
reviews.

peace o/

[0] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/459710
[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/459405