[all][qa] uWSGI release broke devstack jobs

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Jun 17 15:49:34 UTC 2020

Updates:

uwsgi issue is fixed and merged for master as well for stable branches till stein[1] but the gate is still blocked
on stable branches due to neutron-grenade-multinode job failure.  master gate is all green.

For neutron-grenade-multinode, we are backporting its working zuulv3 native version
to stable branches:
- Ussuri: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735948/
- Train and Stein - need grenade base job to be backported first which we will do. If that can not be done by today,
the suggestion is to make that jobs as n-v till all backports are merged.

NOTE: Extended maintenance stable branches are still broken,  we discussed those in qa channel, I will start a different
ML thread for the new proposed approach for their testing.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/I82f539bfa533349293dd5a8ce309c9cc0ffb0393

-gmann

 ---- On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 03:55:29 -0500 Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote ----