[scientific-sig] IRC Meeting Wednesday 1100UTC - Supporting COVID workloads on OpenStack

Stig Telfer stig at stackhpc.com
Tue Jun 16 22:29:18 UTC 2020

Hi all -

We have a Scientific SIG meeting coming up on Wednesday at 1100 UTC in IRC channel #openstack-meeting.  Everyone is welcome.

In this week's agenda we are hoping to gather experiences from people working to support COVID-19 workloads on their OpenStack systems.  This could be biochemistry simulations, or supporting contact tracing, or whatever.  It would be interesting to hear what people are doing and share experiences if we can.

The full agenda is available here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_June_17th_2020

Cheers,
Stig