[neutron][fwaas] Removal of neutron-fwaas projects from the neutron stadium

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 10:46:06 UTC 2020

Hi,

In Shanghai PTG we agreed that due to lack of maintainers of neutron-fwaas
project we are going to deprecate it in neutron stadium in Ussuri cycle.
Since then we asked couple of times about volunteers who would like to maintain
this project but unfortunatelly there is still lack of such maintainers.
So now, as we are already in Victoria cycle, I just proposed serie of patches
[1] to remove master branch of neutron-fwaas and neutron-fwaas-dashboard from
the neutron stadium. Stable branches will be still there and can be maintained
but there will be no any code in master branch and there will be no new releases
of those 2 projects in Victoria.

If You are using this project and wants to maintain it, You can respin it in x/
namespace if needed.

Feel free to ping me on IRC (slaweq) or by email if You would have any questions
about that.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:retire-neutron-fwaas+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

--
Slawek Kaplonski