[openstack-ansible] Upstream contributions

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Mon Jun 15 13:14:17 UTC 2020

Hi there!

We've accidentally noticed, that you have forked some of the openstack-ansible repositories and do have some fixes and commits to the forked versions. Additionally, you have adjutant role, which we don't have but was talking about creating it one day. We would really love to get your patches merged upstream and work together on making OSA better and that it would satisfy your requirements as well. As it's really better to work together on fixing things or implementing features, than doing exact same things on our own. I think that all parties would benefit from it. As a plus, in upstream we have CI resources, which means that we can test all patches, which should make them work for you as well in case of some updates or changes.

So we'd really love to work with you and getting changes and features from your cloned repos to be implemented upstream. You can join us on IRC at #openstack-ansible channel on Freenode for further conversation and cooperation.

--
Kind regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov