Idempotency for multiple nics

Nadarajah, Sathia Sathia.Nadarajah.2 at team.telstra.com
Thu Jun 11 01:45:57 UTC 2020

Hi Monty,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Would this change be factored into openstacksdk 0.47.0 or ansible version later than 2.9.9 ?

This is our current ansible version used.

(mypy3) [root at ansnvlonls01 bin]# ansible --version
ansible 2.9.9
  config file = /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg
  configured module search path = ['/root/.ansible/plugins/modules', '/usr/share/ansible/plugins/modules']
  ansible python module location = /var/lib/awx/venv/mypy3/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/ansible
  executable location = /var/lib/awx/venv/mypy3/bin/ansible
  python version = 3.6.9 (default, Sep 11 2019, 16:40:19) [GCC 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-16)]

Thanks.

Regards,
Sathia