Idempotency for multiple nics

Nadarajah, Sathia Sathia.Nadarajah.2 at team.telstra.com
Wed Jun 10 06:35:49 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We are facing the exact issue that is outlined here,

“When a server is created with multiple nics which holds security groups, module was applying default SG to the server & remove SG on the nics.”

https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/58509
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/issues/58495

And we are on the following version of openstacksdk

(ansible) [root at ansnvlonls01 bin]# source /var/lib/awx/venv/mypy3/bin/activate
(mypy3) [root at ansnvlonls01 bin]# pip show openstacksdk
Name: openstacksdk
Version: 0.46.0