[openstack-helm] Abandoning old patchsets

Gage Hugo gagehugo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:13:54 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.

>From our discussions during the PTG and past meetings, it was brought up
about openstack-helm's large number of old patchsets that are still active
and have not been updated in a long time, some are several years old.

Over the next few days we will be going through these changes and working
to abandon anything that is older than 6-12 months, depending on any
context if available.  If anyone has a change they are still interested in
and would like to pick back up, if it gets abandoned, please feel free to
restore it and let us know that you intend to continue working on it.