Fw: [all][InteropWG] Please verify if Core Project needs any updates for Interop testing of user APIs

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 17:22:31 UTC 2020

 Hi OpenStack Core team members,
Please bring this to your PTG meetings if needed.  Aassign a volunteer to complete the verification and/or submit patch (if updates are needed).

We are trying to run our ambassadors or volunteers  to your meetings, but if we miss please reply with "Confirmed OK" to submit these draft to be merged for "OpenStack Powered Compute" approval.

Drfat to patch if you need updates is shown below.https://opendev.org/openstack/interop/src/branch/master/2020.06.json

Line 100-178 (has all core API capability listed for you to verify)https://opendev.org/openstack/interop/src/branch/master/2020.06.json#L100
All API Ussuri Release notes available on - https://docs.openstack.org/api-ref/

Following Core Team members can Confirm OK? Yes if you do not have any updatex
Keystone:ConfirmOK ?  or Submit patch for 2020.06.json ?
Glance:ConfirmOK ?  or Submit patch for 2020.06.json ?
Nova:ConfirmOK ?  or Submit patch for 2020.06.json ?
Neutron:ConfirmOK ?  or Submit patch for 2020.06.json ?
Cinder:ConfirmOK ?  or Submit patch for 2020.06.json ?
We are trying to run our ambassadors to your meetings, but if we miss please reply with "Confirmed OK - Yes" to submit these draft for approvals to merge asap.
ThanksInterop WG chair: Prakash& Vice chair: Mark