[kolla-ansible] Proposing Doug Szumski as Kolla Ansible core

Scott Solkhon Scott.Solkhon at gresearch.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 16:03:53 UTC 2020

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Berendt <berendt at betacloud-solutions.de>
Sent: 03 June 2020 14:09
To: Radosław Piliszek <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com>
Cc: openstack-discuss <openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org>; Doug Szumski <doug at stackhpc.com>
Subject: Re: [kolla-ansible] Proposing Doug Szumski as Kolla Ansible core

+1

--
Christian Berendt
Geschäftsführer

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139

G-RESEARCH believes the information provided herein is reliable. While every care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the information is furnished to the recipients with no warranty as to the completeness and accuracy of its contents and on condition that any errors or omissions shall not be made the basis of any claim, demand or cause of action.
The information in this email is intended only for the named recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately and do not copy, distribute or take action based on this e-mail.
All messages sent to and from this e-mail address will be logged by G-RESEARCH and are subject to archival storage, monitoring, review and disclosure. For information about how G-RESEARCH uses your personal data, please refer to our Privacy Policy at https://www.gresearch.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
G-RESEARCH is the trading name of Trenchant Limited, 5th Floor, Whittington House, 19-30 Alfred Place, London WC1E 7EA.
Trenchant Limited is a company registered in England with company number 08127121.