[manila][ptg] Schedule change announcement

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:29:29 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas,

Thank you for joining today's call, and driving interesting and
informative discussions! We have a schedule update to accommodate a
conflicting session.

On Tuesday, 2nd June 2020, we will meet between 15:00 and 15:45 and
again between 21:00 and 23:00 UTC. On Friday, 5th June 2020, we will
meet between 1300 UTC and 1700 UTC (the Happy Hour is between 1600 UTC
and 1700 UTC)

The schedule for Tuesday is below for your reference:

=== Tuesday, 2nd June 2020 ===

15:00 - 15:45 UTC
- cephfs updates (vkmc)

21:00 - 23:00 UTC
- Add/Delete/Update security services for in-use share networks
(dviroel/carloss)
- Create shares with two (or more) subnets (dviroel)
- TC Tags applications (gouthamr)

You'll find the rest of the schedule updates made on the planning etherpad [1]

Thanks!
Goutham Pacha Ravi

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/vancouver-ptg-manila-planning