[cinder] yet another PTG schedule update

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:38:22 UTC 2020

Apologies, hopefully this is the final update.

Thanks to Jay for helping me test out recording in meetpad.  We decided
that it will be a way better experience for all concerned to move the
Cinder part of the PTG to BlueJeans, in which we have had good
experiences as a team holding virtual meetings in the past.  Plus, the
resulting recordings have been really good.  As usual, they'll be posted
to the Cinder Youtube channel, where anyone can access them.

So, the key links for the Cinder sessions, Tuesday-Friday 1300-1600 UTC:
   etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/victoria-ptg-cinder
   meeting: https://bluejeans.com/3228528973

BlueJeans has a groovy red dot that will indicate when the session is
being recorded.

Contact me on #openstack-cinder if you have any questions.

cheers,
brian