[blazar] Victoria PTG

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Mon Jun 1 17:53:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

As a reminder, the Blazar project (Resource Reservation as a Service)
will meet several times this week as part of the Victoria virtual PTG.
With our contributors located across the world, we have scheduled
three separate meetings slots:

1. Tuesday June 2, 2020 6-8 UTC in Bexar room (Asia / Europe)
2. Tuesday June 2, 2020 13-14 UTC in Icehouse room (all timezones)
3. Thursday June 4, 2020 13-15 UTC in Cactus room (Europe / Americas)

I would like to hold a Ussuri retrospective during session #2, since
all active contributors have confirmed they are able to attend.

All details can be found on the following Etherpad:
  https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/blazar-ptg-victoria

Everyone who is interested in Blazar is welcome to join. I am looking
forward to talking with you!

Cheers,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)