[manila] Doc-a-thon event coming up next Thursday (Aug 6th)

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Fri Jul 31 17:05:47 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

We will be organizing a doc-a-thon next Thursday, August 6th, with the main
goal of improving our docs for the next release. We will be gathering on
our Freenode channel #openstack-manila after our weekly meeting (3pm UTC)
and also using a videoconference tool (exact details TBC) to go over a
curated list of opened doc bugs we have here [0].

*Your* participation is truly valued, being you an already Manila
contributor or if you are interested in contributing and you didn't know
how, so looking forward to seeing you there :)

Cheers,

Victoria

[0] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/ur17jprbprxx