[neutron] Drivers meeting 31.07.2020 - agenda

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 11:13:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

For tomorrow’s drivers meeting we have couple of items to discuss.
Full agenda is at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers#Agenda but below is short summary also.

RFEs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1889431 -  [RFE] Add local-ip-prefix to Neutron metering label rules

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1880532 - [RFE]L3 Router should support ECMP
	This one was already discussed in the past but now we know it can be done (almost) without changes in existing API

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1888487 -  Change the default value of "propagate_uplink_status" to True

We also have 2 items added by Rodolfo to the "On demand” section:
	• (ralonsoh) https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1887523: a good proposal to improve the DB performance, that could be done in parallel to https://review.opendev.org/#/c/739139/
	• (ralonsoh) https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1888829: Improve core plugin extension filtering using the mechanism driver information (in other words: if loaded mech drivers do not support any ML2plugin extension, this extension will be gracefully removed).

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal software engineer
Red Hat