[horizon] Victoria virtual mid-cycle poll

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Thu Jul 30 10:00:03 UTC 2020

Hi team,

If something can go wrong, it will definitely go wrong.
It means that I did a mistake in my original mail and sent you
completely wrong dates:(.

Horizon Virtual mid-cycle is supposed to be next week Aug 5-7. I'm planning
to have a single one-hour session.
In case, if we've got a lot of participants and topic to discuss, we can
schedule one more session a week or two weeks later.

Here is a correct poll: https://doodle.com/poll/dkmsai49v4zzpca2

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/