[largescale-sig][nova][neutron][oslo] RPC ping

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Jul 27 16:41:22 UTC 2020

Tagging with Nova and Neutron as they are mentioned and I thought some
people from those teams had opinions on this.

Can you refresh my memory on why we dropped this before? I recall
talking about it in Denver, but I can't for the life of me remember what
the conclusion was. Did we intend to use something else for this that
has since fallen through?