OpenStack cluster event notification

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:44:35 UTC 2020

Hello Gibi.

I looked at your sample code.
Other than providing the username password of the user in transport url,

*transport = oslo_messaging.get_notification_transport(cfg.CONF,
url='rabbit://stackrabbit:admin@100.109.0.10:5672/
<http://stackrabbit:admin@100.109.0.10:5672/>')*

What changes are to be done in the nova.conf file? Can you please provide
the exact set of changes?

/anil.