[qa][tempest] Update language in tempest code base

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 15:14:58 UTC 2020

Hello,

I would like to start a discussion regarding the topic.
At this moment in time we have an opportunity to be a more open and
inclusive project by eliminating outdated naming conventions from tempest
codebase, such as blacklist, whitelist.
We should take the opportunity and do our best to replace outdated terms
with their more inclusive alternatives.
As you can see in [1] the TripleO project is already working on this
initiative, and I would like to work on this as well on the tempest side.

Any thoughts? Shall I start with a sepc, adding deprecation warnings?

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/740013/1/specs/victoria/renaming_rules.rst

Kind regards,

--