答复: [lists.openstack.org代发][cyborg] Incomplete v2 API in Train

Brin Zhang(张百林) zhangbailin at inspur.com
Mon Jul 6 02:14:41 UTC 2020

Ildik,

Cyborg officially completed the V2 version switch from the Ussuri version [1][2], and introduced microversion, you can refer to [3] or more information about the latest Cyborg V2 API. Sorry, we did not backport Device &
Deployable V2 API to Train version.

[1]https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/cyborg-specs/specs/ussuri/approved/cyborg-api.html
[2]https://review.opendev.org/#/c/695648/, https://review.opendev.org/#/c/712835/
[3]https://docs.openstack.org/api-ref/accelerator/v2/index.html