[loci][helm][k8s] When do images on docker.io get updated

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 3 16:32:55 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-03 14:34:28 +0200 (+0200), info at dantalion.nl wrote:
[...]
> I understand, this is unfortunate however as when I previously
> asked I was told that it could be achieved both using loci or
> openstack-helm-images. Seeing how the loci patch took around 7
> months to merge I have now faced quite some delays.
>
> I will submit the patch to openstack-helm-images soon, thanks for
> clarifying.
[...]

Be aware that the loci team basically dissolved a year or two back
and development mostly ground to a halt. The loci deliverable was
folded into the openstack-helm team a couple months ago because they
still depend on it in some places, so they've committed to keep it
on life support for now. At this point I would assume whatever the
openstack-helm team is focusing on will receive better support than
loci, unless they're actively working to use loci more.
--
Jeremy Stanley