[glance] Weekly review priorities

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 15:22:30 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

We are 3 weeks away from the Victoria milestone 2 release and already our
review stack is increasing day by day. We need to get below important specs
reviewed and merged in the next couple of weeks.
Also we need some reviews on backports as well as important fixes.

I have sorted down some patches which need reviews for this week.

Specs:
1. sparse image upload - https://review.opendev.org/733157
2. Unified limits - https://review.opendev.org/729187
3. Image encryption - https://review.opendev.org/609667
4. Cinder store multiple stores support - https://review.opendev.org/695152
5. Duplicated image downloads - https://review.opendev.org/734683
6. Add copy-unowned-image spec  https://review.opendev.org/739062

Backports:
1. Add lock per share for cinder nfs mount/umount -
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/726650/ (stable/train)
2. Add lock per share for cinder nfs mount/umount -
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/726914/ (stable/ussuri)
3. zuul: switch to the "plain" grenade job here too -
https://review.opendev.org/739056
4. Use grenade-multinode instead of the custom legacy job -
https://review.opendev.org/738693

Bug fixes on master:
1. Add image_set_property_atomic() helper -
https://review.opendev.org/737868
2. Fix race condition in copy image operation -
https://review.opendev.org/737596
3. Don't include plugins on 'copy-image' import -
https://review.opendev.org/738675
4. Fix: Interrupted copy-image leaking data on subsequent operation -
https://review.opendev.org/737867

Cleanup patches:
1. Removal of 'enable_v2_api' - https://review.opendev.org/#/c/738672/
(review dependency chain as well)