[rdo-dev] [tripleo] missing centos-8 rpms for kolla builds

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Tue Jan 28 16:52:50 UTC 2020

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 at 15:18, Mark Goddard <mark at stackhpc.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 at 09:18, Radosław Piliszek
> <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I know it was for masakari.
> > Gaëtan had to grab crmsh from opensuse:
> > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering:/Stable/CentOS_CentOS-7/
> >
> > -yoctozepto
>
> Thanks Wes for getting this discussion going. I've been looking at
> CentOS 8 today and trying to assess where we are. I created an
> Etherpad to track status:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-centos8

We are seeing an odd DNF error sometimes. DNF exits 141 with no error
code when installing packages. It often happens on the rabbitmq and
grafana images. There is a prompt about importing GPG keys prior to
the error.

Example: https://4eff4bb69c321960be39-770d619687de1bce0976465c40e4e9ca.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/693544/33/check/kolla-ansible-centos8-source-mariadb/93a8351/primary/logs/build/000_FAILED_kolla-toolbox.log

Related bug report? https://github.com/containers/libpod/issues/4431

Anyone familiar with it?