[magnum] podman fedora-coreos authorization failed: SSL exception connecting on keystone

Ionut Biru ionut at fleio.com
Wed Jan 22 07:53:31 UTC 2020

Hello,

I don't have cafile configured in keystone_authtoken and keystone_auth. I
did copied letsencrypt cafile and configured it but now magnum cannot
communicate with keystone even at simple as coe cluster list.

 CRITICAL keystonemiddleware.auth_token [-] Unable to validate token: Could
not find versioned identity endpoints when attempting to authenticate.
 (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines',
'tls_process_server_certificate', 'certificate verify ies exceeded with
url: / (Caused by SSLError(SSLError("bad handshake: Error([('SSL routines',
'tls_process_server_certificate', 'certificate verify failed')],)",),)

Ionut Biru - https://fleio.com