[magnum]: K8s cluster creation times out. OpenStack Train : [ERROR]: Unable to render networking. Network config is likely broken

feilong feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jan 13 19:03:57 UTC 2020

Hi Bhupathi,

Firstly, I would suggest setting the use_podman=False when using fedora
atomic image. And it would be nice to set the "kube_tag", e.g. v1.15.6
explicitly. Then please trigger a new cluster creation. Then if you
still run into error. Here is the debug steps:

1. ssh into the master node, check log /var/log/cloud-init-output.log

2. If there is no error in above log file, then run journalctl -u
heat-container-agent to check the heat-container-agent log. If above
step is correct, then you must be able to see something useful here.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington