[tripleo][ci] Proposing Chandan Kumar and Arx Cruz as TripleO-CI cores

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Sat Jan 11 14:39:09 UTC 2020

Hello Emilien,

Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it.
You are right, there are places that I really can improve, and I will work
to improve it, and I really looking forward to have your help.

Regarding the amount of reviews and commits, it’s true that I haven’t be so
active on tripleo upstream projects, but please, remember that stackalytics
only reflect the projects under tripleo umbrella, and you know that in
tripleo-ci we also work on rdo side, where I’ve been working more
activelly, right now, working on integration with thirdy party projects
like podman and ceph-ansible, which is not directly related to Tripleo
indeed, but are key projects to Tripleo work properly.

Also, look only in the latest release patches doesn’t seems to be too fair,
if you check the previous release I have more than double of reviews
(although yes, the number of commits remains stable), and probably if you
get the Ussuri release, I will not have too much reviews or commits, since
I’ve been on vacation mostly of the december.

Also, and please, correct me if I am wrong, I don’t remember anytime that
people ping me on IRC and I did not reply, or was prompt to help, if that
happens, please accept my sincere apologies, as you know, when things are
on fire (long time without promotions for example, like the last sprint I
was ruck and rover) our focus is to make things get back to normal.

One more time, I am taking your feedback, and I’ll do my best to improve in
the areas you point, and hopefully change your mind regarding my core
promotion.

Kind regards,
Arx Cruz

--