[tripleo][ci] Proposing Chandan Kumar and Arx Cruz as TripleO-CI cores

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 15:38:41 UTC 2020

+1 for Chandan; no doubt; he's always available on IRC to help when things
go wrong in gate or promotion, and very often he's proposing the fix.
Providing thoroughful reviews, and multi-project contributors, I've seen
Chandan involved not only in TripleO CI but also in other projects like RDO
and TripleO itself. I've seen him contributing to the tripleo-common and
tripleoclient projects; which make him someone capable to understand not
only how CI works but also how the project in general works. Having him
core is to me natural.

Number of commits/reviews shows his interests in the CI repos:
https://www.stackalytics.com/?user_id=chandankumar-093047&release=train&metric=marks
https://www.stackalytics.com/?user_id=chandankumar-093047&release=train&metric=commits

----

I hate playing devil's advocate here but I'll give my honest (and hopefully
constructive) opinion.
I would like to see more involvement from Arx in the TripleO community. He
did a tremendous work on openstack-ansible-os_tempest; however this repo
isn't governed by TripleO CI group. I would like to see more reviews; where
he can bring his expertise; and not only in Gerrit but also on IRC when
things aren't going well (gate issues, promotion blockers, etc).

Number of commits/reviews aren't low but IMHO can be better for a core
reviewer.
https://www.stackalytics.com/?user_id=arxcruz&release=train&metric=commits
https://www.stackalytics.com/?user_id=arxcruz&release=train&metric=marks

I don't think it'll take time until Arx gets there but to me it's a -1 for
now, for what it's worth.

Emilien

--
Emilien Macchi