[aodh][keystone] handling of webhook / alarm authentication

info at dantalion.nl info at dantalion.nl
Fri Jan 10 12:50:10 UTC 2020

Hi Lingxian,

The information referenced comes from:
https://docs.openstack.org/aodh/latest/admin/telemetry-alarms.html

Here it would be an alarm that would use the webhooks action. The
endpoint in our use case would be Watcher for which we have just passed
a spec: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/695646/

With these alarms that report using a webhook I am wondering how these
received alarms can be authenticated and if the keystone token context
is available?

Hope this makes it clearer.

Kind regards,
Corne Lukken