[kolla] Kayobe 7.0.0 released for Train

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Fri Jan 10 12:22:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Kayobe 7.0.0 - the first
release in the Train series, and the first release as a deliverable of
the Kolla project. Full details are available in the release notes
which are available here:

https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/kayobe/train.html

We anticipate significant changes during the Train release series to
support a migration to CentOS 8. We will communicate which releases
are affected.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, and for the Kolla
project for accepting us. I look forward to the continued integration
of these teams.

Cheers,
Mark