[infra] Retire openstack/js-openstack-lib repository

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:58:32 UTC 2020

Best infra team around, you go to sleep and the problem is solved. :-)
Thanks for the link.

I was meaning these templates:
https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-zuul-jobs/src/branch/master/zuul.d/project-templates.yaml
which reference nodejs up to 8.

I see zuul is already using the same jobs referenced in those
templates but with node 10 so it presumably works which is great
indeed:
https://opendev.org/zuul/zuul/src/branch/master/.zuul.yaml#L212

The most nodejs-scary part is included in infra docs:
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#central-config-exceptions
which reference nodejs4 (exorcists required immediately).

-yoctozepto