[tripleo] Use Podman 1.6 in CI

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 23:16:22 UTC 2020

One of the things I am working on is to add CI jobs on podman project itself that builds rpms packages for all supported systems and tests them, final goal being to test them with openstack.

I am not done yet but got a good progress:
https://review.rdoproject.org/zuul/buildsets?project=containers%2Flibpod <https://review.rdoproject.org/zuul/buildsets?project=containers/libpod>
https://github.com/containers/libpod/pull/4815 <https://github.com/containers/libpod/pull/4815> - current WIP (after merging few others)

Since I started working on this I found several bugs in podman, so I think that the effort would pay off.

Cheers
Sorin